Wednesday, September 7, 2011

the first.

Assalamualaikum :)

auchak. is this new blog? who is the writer must be a newbie? newbie? hmm. not actually. i have another blog that i love so much. a blog that give me totally new life, and has creating new me. seriously. but this entry in not pointing to write about that blog.

just to introduce, who am i.

the house im living

yeah. this is me. opss. i dont mean that black table is me, but it is enough introducing who am i supposed all of you to know.

im not kind rich person who is afford to but anything, to wear gojes dress from international brand. so please, stop dreaming, i will not posting about i put myself on Marc Jaccob dress or else stepping out to KLCC with my friend use a super expensive Louis Vuitton.

no. but maybe someday. amin.

so, that is all for my first entry. im sorry for my terible English. still in learning process.

till then,

4 comments:

Efa Nur said...

mcm kenal je newbie nie ^^

EFA NUR :)

Puan Eka said...

ehek..mcam kenal jer..hehehe

Thumberlina said...

SALAM SMUA, MSH BRU......MCM KNAL APE EK????

NADIA RAJAMI said...

mcm knl..:P