Thursday, September 8, 2011

my serious nightmare on this coming week.

Assalamualaikum :)

tonight. yeah right now. i cannot sleep. even to close a centimeter bit my both eyes. CANNOT. i have tried. but still i keep thinking about my examination.Examination. a situation where you will suffer many pains. headache maybe migraine also, eyes pain, and brain jammed. or should i put, "and many more". yes sometime. i am pretty sure, majority of creature on earth hate exam.

so do i.

i have to agreed. but for better life...... we have to


i have five papers to struggle on this coming week. and the rest next after that week. its will kill me slowly like Baskin Robbins ice-cream melting in my mouth last month. oh yummy. but pity me, the exam not that yummy.

and, yeah, i wish and really wish i will finish my studies so soon. not to find money, but to escape from sitting for exams. it's hella drive me insane. even though i really know, without faced all these, the sweetness will never come. like always out teachers thought.

so, start now on, this night, i will put me big eye balls focus on books to be covered. so, now i need spirit, i should drink some cekelat panas and listen to my Enrique voice.

till then, peeps :)